Monday, March 17, 2008

First day of spring break, not a good one.

Well H woke up this morning with a cold, and of course she is miserable. L was just off the handle today, and G just walks around crying and screaming no all the time. I am just not sure what to do with him. He wants to be held all the time, but not while sitting he wants me to walk around holding him all the time.
Aww yes as for his illness he has Roseola. Sat. he broke out in a rash that is still there. And now he has the cold currently going through our house as well. Poor little guy he must have a very poor immune system. He catches everything.
We went to our last cookie sale in Sunday. We still have 36 boxes to get rid of. Hopefully we can sell them. We took Ly(step son) to the airport on Sat. TO go to his moms for spring break.
Oh yes I had a job interview with Kroger on Sat. Now for those of you who don't know me I was an assistant drug manager before I had kids. Anyway I went in for this interview, and he said well you have been out of work for a while, and I would like to start you out somewhere you are experienced but I would have to start you out at minimum wadge. Bow that is ok, but then he said or you could be a bagger and earn and extra $1.00 an hour, NO THANK YOU! I told him not that wouldn't work, so he offered me a position making $9.00 an hour working from 4am to 9am. So we will see how it goes. Michael was a little baffled, as when we lived in Ohio I was offered a management position for Marc's. But we have a super Kroger opening in six months, so I can prove in six months I am better than what they have offered. But I will keep you posted.
I have no curious George stories for today. But I am sure there will be another soon. Till next time remember to hug and kiss your family and tell them you love them, today is gone and tomorrow may never come............................

2 comments:

Young Creations said...

Thanks for stopping by our blog. I appreciate the kind comments. Good luck on your new position. I know you will move right up the ladder.

Lauren

Jessica said...

Have you done any kind of movement activities with G? Maybe get a small yoga ball to bounce him on, or Wes' OT used to bring a large canvas bag and have Wes sit in it. She would swing him for a count of 5 and then repeat a few times. Maybe the extra movement will give him enough input to not need you to carry him around so much.

Good luck with the job search. I agree that making more as a bagger then a higher up position is a huge insult. Just because you have been out of work taking care of your family, does not mean you are out of touch!