Monday, March 10, 2008

Manic Monday

I know I didn't keep up on updates the past few days. Sorry.
Saturday it was snowing here, so we just hung out most of the day. Trying to get the girls to clean their room, well they didn't. I swear I don't know how they can make such a mess.
Sunday we had a cookie booth for Girl Scouts at Goody's. I had three girls there counting H, and they did well. They sold 66 boxes of cookies in 2 hours. Not bad. While I was gone Curious George and G were home with daddy. Curious George of course got into things, like cereal that she poored all over the food and then ran over with G's little ride on car. She also was apparently trying to get into some candy, and she must have fallen and scratched and bruised under her eye. It looks as though she was in a fight.
G is doing ok, although his fit throwing seems to be getting much worse. He will put his hands on his head and just cry, or he will gently lay himself on the floor an throw a fit. I don't know what to do with him. i feel bad because I know he desperately wants to tell me something and he just lacks the skills to do so. i know it must be frustrating. Poor little guy. He will have his second Ot appointment on Wed. so we will see how that goes.
Tonight I had to do something that I am really torn about. I applied for a job. I miss working, but oh how I do not want to give up the time with my kids. Taking a part time job is not really an option for us, we are really at the end. We need the money, with 4 kids 2 houses and only one income it is really a struggle. I don't know what to do. It is sad. I am hoping that maybe I can work while H is at school, and then I can pick all three of them up, and at least spend some time with them. I know that ALOT of moms work, my mom did. But after staying home for 6 years, I just don't know how to give it up. Please pray for me that it will all work out. I need it now. This is the time when I would have leaned on my grandma, and times like this it is so hard not to have her. I have had a really hard time lately. I have tried to keep the feelings inside, but I just miss her so.
On that note I will end for tonight. I have some pictures of the kids, but I will post them tomorrow. Till next time remember to hug and kiss your family and tell them you love them, today is gone and tomorrow may never come................................

1 comment:

Jessica said...

With my son, when he's overstimulated (which is sounds like G could be) firm pressure works wonders on him. He lays on the floor and I gently pull his legs while rubbing from thigh to foot. Or you could roll him up real tight in a blanket and give him some nice deep pressure input.

On the work front, everything will fall into place. It's not the quantity of time, it's the quality. Close your eyes, and speak to your grandmother. She's there listening and if you really concentrate, you'll hear her words of wisdom. She's never far from you and your kids. She's in your heart.