Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The count down is on

We are one week and counting till the girls go back to school. Both of them are ready as I am for school to start and me to get my house organized. I am excited and sad at the same time for school to start back, Sad that I will have two babies in elementary and excited that they will be in the same school. Please pray for H to find some friends this year. L never has problems making friends so I am not near as worried about her, but pray that she can concentrate and sit still long enough for school. I have me doubts about this. G is excited that next week he will have mommy all to himself, and then he will go back to school the following week.
Tonight I took H to work with me, she wanted to get a book and I thought as I would never let her go alone, I would let her try it this time since the book store is just next door to us in the mall. I was very nervous but i let her go. She was gone like five minutes
got her book and came right back. Which leads me to believe she was as nervous as I was. I thought she would take at least 30 min and look around but nope. She then came to sit and read while I worked, she sat for a little while and read and I wrote done some math problems for her. The I told her she could go upstairs and look at the kids clothes if she wanted. She went up and again came back quickly, she sat down for a few minutes and I told her she could go look at justice
if she wanted so she did. She was gone a little longer this time but 10 min at the most. Then she decided to go get some candy and play a game still maybe 15 min at them most. I was proud of her she didn't get lost and I think she felt proud of herself. I was a learning experience for both of us. A scary one.
We have had another couple of days of good hair that we are excited about. I have found I enjoy doing their hair. Its time spent making each girl feel pretty and i like it as do they. Even L who generally doesn't really care about what she looks like enjoys me fixing her hair.
I have found some great hair blogs and these are where some of these styles have come from, some I have done on my own and some are combos are styles I have found it is great. Although next week when we get up at the but crack of dawn it might not seem so great. LOL Oh well it will totally be worth it for my girls to look cute. Well that is all for tonight till next time remember to hug and kiss your family and tell them you love them, today is gone and tomorrow may never come.......................

No comments: