Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Life in the fast lane

My blog my salvation, we have been so busy with so much going on that I have missed you. School started and everyone is doing well. Well at least G and H are liking school, L says she hates it, but its just a big adjustment for her right now. L and G have been playing soccer they are on the same team and L is doing so well, last weekend she scored 3 goals in one game. G kind of wonders around picking his nose, but he runs the field too. He is the smallest one on the team but he will get better.
I have gone back to work full time I just started on Monday full time. I am still at Dillard's, just full time now. I think it is going to be good for me. I also took a part time merchandising job and I love I am struggling a little bit to find the time to get it all done, but it will work out I hope. I defiantly need to find some help around the house, it is very overwhelming. I miss Jenni, we never see each other anymore and we used to be together all the time. It is hard. I am going to really have to work at it to get a schedule down. Step-son is watching the kids after school, we will see how it goes. I told him at the end of the month we will re-evaluate and see if this is right for him and I. So we shall see.
It is getting close to the holidays, a hard time of the year for me, I still miss my Grandma everyday, but aside from that I miss my mom. I haven't seen her since spring break, and despite the fact that I have invited her to visit she is too busy. I wonder how is that possible, how is it that someone without a job can be too busy to come see her daughter and her grand kids? I don't get it. I love my mom, but I wonder why we cant be a priority in her life. I see the grandmas picking up their grand kids and I have friends talking about going to visit their family and I want that. I want that so bad. I want it for my kids I want them to have that grandma they can go visit and stay with and spend time with. But alas I don't think that is going to happen.
Anyway, we are moving along with life, tomorrow I am going with G on a field trip to the pumpkin patch I am excited. Till next time remember to hug and kiss your family and tell them you love them, today is gone and tomorrow may never come..........................

No comments: