Thursday, January 20, 2011

Life and Such

I have been so busy I have neglected you blog. Man, where did the time go?
Well where to start? I got a promotion at work, I am now the visual manager and loving it. I work more days, and get to spend more time with my family in the evening and once things settle down I will work way less weekends so that will be nice. That is the good. The bad is my house and my laundry are totally suffering, I never have time to clean and laundry man I will never get it done. I have got to find a cleaning lady. I have an awesome sitter for the kids after school, and we love her. She used to work with me, but she decided it wasn't for her, so she is keeping the kids. Now if I could just find a housekeeper it would be awesome.
Christmas was great, we made a whirlwind trip to my moms and the kids loved it. I am glad we got to spend time with my mom. Last weekend I went to my dads to visit for my 4 day weekend. He had hip replacement surgery and I wanted to visit him. He is doing well and I am glad to see that he is getting around pretty well.
Jenni and I haven't seen each other in over a month and that is hard, she has been my salvation here and I love her. Actually we haven't even talked and I am not sure why, I know that I am really busy with work, and she is due in like 3 weeks but I miss her terribly. I hope we catch up soon. I need her!
Well I know this is a short update, but its life in the fast lane right now. LOL
Till next time remember to hug and kiss your family and tell them you love them, today is gone and tomorrow may never come.....................

No comments: