Monday, March 4, 2013

Long lost blog

I can't believe two years went by. Where did time go? I always loved blogging life just got crazy. Sometimes I feel like its overwhelming. My family has been well the kids are growing like weeds. H is 11 going on 19, L is 8 and a sensitive sweetheart, and G is 6 and all boy. I love them and although sometimes working and being a mom is hard I love both my job and my kids. In the past year we have gotten a new boss and a new asst who is now one of my closest friends, and I love my boss he is great. I also lost a close friend in a horrible car accident. I have mentioned Mara in my blog before. Well she was killed on July 31,2012 and not a day goes by that I don't think about her and miss her.

 I would really like to go back to blogging, it's therapeutic and it's a nice way to keep memories. I will try to do it at least once a week although no promises.

No comments: