Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sitting here alone, I put the kids to bed and hubby is gone to the races. I wonder what to do with my time, so I started to surf the Internet and decided to go back and ready about Allie the little girl that sparked my childhood cancer interest. As I read through it, I thought how blessed I am
that my kids are healthy. I know in my heart that I am not strong enough to handle that kind of situation. Jenny is a strong lady. I admire her. After Allie died she started a non-profit to help families of children dealing with this horrible disease. I want to do something meaningful with my life. But what is it I am supposed to do? I wanted to go back to school but alas that is not in the cards for me, I just cant afford it. So where do I go now? I cant or don't want to stay at Dillard's forever, it is torture. My boss is a very unpleasant lady who will never be satisfied with anything I do. Not sure why that is but it is. So What do I do? I am going to have to figure it out. Being a mom has been my life for the past 9 years, and now they are all getting to school age now what does that mean for me? Well i will figure it out at some point I hope.I am excited about G's birthday party we paid the deposit for his train ride yesterday and I know he will love it. Today I found him a Thomas umbrella and raincoat. My friend Gail bought him the umbrella and Mara bought the raincoat for his birthday now I need to find him some rain boots. And he will be set for rain. He will love it. Here is what we decided to get him.

I think he will be super excited! Well actually he picked it out so now he is waiting for his bday to get his gift. He also wants some toy story stuff that our little friend got at his party the other night so we will see. Anyway that is all for tonight. Till next time remember to hug and kiss your family and tell them you love them, today is gone and tomorrow may never come.........................

No comments: